Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OWH MAN!

Time really past quick..my brother finished SPm and my second oldest sister is getting married same as my oldest sister,my third oldest sister study at uk.

Soon,my brother is going overseas,and im all alone..no one to play with,no one to quarrel,no one to talk accept my parents,no one to teach me BM T.T but this is what life is all about.But one thing is,im not close to all my family members accept my mom ,my third oldest sister and the second.

About my dad,how we communicate is really less.The way we communicate is like where is my brother ?Why you Ask me this question over and over again everyday!he ask me the same question and i asnwer him back.Everytime he came back from work i was like RUN to my bedroom and do nothing.i myself dont even know what is the main point of rushing to the bedroom.From my younger age,my parents quarrel like more than 10 time a month i can predict but atleast somewhere around below 10.so maybe that is the reason of being scared of him and ran to the bedroom.

My best sisters that i had in my life is the third one,She is a very playfull,kind,polite and more and more!After 3.30 is the time i came back from school,she always find a place to scared my hell out of the house.once she hide behind the door and i felt really TIRED!after futsal at school,so i open the door and step into the house and suddenly a girl appeared she shout TCY!and i was like WAAaaaAW!at that time my body start to gain more energy tremendously..haha thank to her.

About my brother,he is once an active head prefect at Chung hua but after a very big problem happen to him.My father force him to quit all the activity he joined in school and start studying for spm.so he have to stride so hard everyday ,everyhour of tuition from morning to night .But our communication aint good too,he dont let me borrow his properties but if he use my properties i was like just borrow i dont mind ,if i use his things he was like HEY!why u nvr ask permission and just take it out HUH?so we start our quarrel for 5 years and only talk when i really need to borrow money from him.

I will tell u more nxt time ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment